Friday, February 16, 2007
I N C E P T U M
You can never have too many blogs to download music from, so I decided to add my collection to those already at hand on the Gaian metal forum. This blog will be mainly focusing on power, speed, heavy and thrash metal, with some occasional posts of black and doom. The main reason being that you can find albums of those last two genres fairly easily in the blogs of other users on the forum, while there isn't as much opportunity for the genres I'll be focusing on. I don't know if this will be very successful compared to the other blogs, but it's worth a try. I hope you all enjoy the music, and buy it if you like it (that's what I'm supposed to say to not get in trouble if they find this blog, right?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment